About The Lighthouse
The Lighthouse is ideal for:
Diverse learners whose focus is strengthening learning weaknesses in order to succeed academically.
Students needing more effective teaching methods in a smaller learning environment.
Students with language-based disabilities, reading and writing weaknesses, learning disabilities, ADD, and other diagnoses.
Students who are not thriving in their current setting because of their unique learning needs.
About the program
5th Grade preparatory program
Middle School Program
High School Program
- Research-based and innovative instructional methods
- Qualified, experienced, and creative teachers with a proven track record of student achievement
- Specialized instruction in reading, writing, comprehension,math, and reasoning.
- Extra-curricular clubs, sports, and social activities.
- Computer lab
- Science labs
- Achievement testing
- Phonological awareness and fluency training
- Learning strategies and academic/organization coaching
- private tutoring